Let this colourful, child-friendly journal guide the way toward cultivating an attitude of gratitude! Making time each day to express gratitude can help your child feel happier and more self-confident.
This journal's daily prompts encourage your child to focus on what they are thankful for, how they feel, and what has made them happy. The practice of journaling provides a wonderful way to spend time together and reflect on the positives of each day. At the end of each week, space is provided to write about how your child put gratitude into action by showing kindness to others.
- Thick journal pages support pen or pencil.
- 120 gsm paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Journal lies flat for comfortable writing.
- Inside back cover pocket expands to hold notes, favorite photos, and more.
- Matching elastic closure keeps everything together.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- 144 pages.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.